Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Domino


It's a fun "contest" for the "Day of Russia". I guess all russians have a day off and those that are HAM can play radio.

http://www.rdrclub.ru/dni-aktivnosti-rtsrk/375-12-june-russian-domin

It's still on till 18 UTC today. Your chance to make a DOMINO contact if you participate or not. I can't remember if I ever made a DOMINO digimode contact before but now I have. And I even made a DOMINO contact with John MW1CFN who gave me the info in the first place. Tnx QSO John, it was a pleasure.

If you make more as 10 QSO and you send in your log you can download a certificate afterwards if you like and if you really make a good effort you can win a real russian domino playset.

DOMINO reminds me of something else...a song from Genesis my favourite music group. I attended their show in 1992 (De kuip, Rotterdam).


No comments: