Friday, November 26, 2010

80m WSPR results with QRP 500mW -> 100mW

WSPR results 24 and 25 November on 80m. I transmitted with 500mW at 24 November and 100mW at 25 (26) November. 


My signal was heard by 101 unique stations. 
Best DX with 500mW was K9AN with 6830 km.
Best DX with 100mW was W8AC with 6313 km.


I heard 87 unique stations.
Best DX heard was ZL1JA 18484 km.
Best DX lowest power was N1NAZ 5622 km with only 2mW !!!(?)


It was nice to see fellow bloggers PC4T TXing with 500mW and PE2KM with 100mw. 
Besides that I got a comment from PA2RF who was TXing with a magnetic loop inside the house on the other side of the country. I picked up his signal as he did receive my 100mW signal...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dank voor je commentaar Bas,
Ja, in clubverband wordt er in Zoetermeer flink aan magnetic loops gewerkt. www.pi4raz.nl
Wonderlijke antennes die magloops.
Ga ook proberen met minder dan 5 Watt te werken. Inderdaad aan de ruime kant. Ben ook al eens met QRSS bezig geweest. Met 250 mW heel Europa door. Ook grappig.
Goed weekend alvast,
Ron

VE9KK said...

Good evening Bas, I have been doing some reading today about how to setup the K3 for WSPR. I just downloaded a program to make sure the PC clock is running smooth. I am going to start out with 5 watts and move down from there. I hope to be on this weekend if all goes well.

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hallo Bas, het was weer leuk om te doen. Ik heb niet alles uitgeplozen, maar kom ongeveer op dezelfde resultaten uit als jou. (maar dan met een 0,5 watt) Succes vandaag met de contest. 73 Paul