Monday, April 20, 2020

Missing pictures?

I discovered pictures that are suddenly missing in my post from last month. I placed a new picture in one post (WPX certificate) but don't have a backup from the other images in the post about my CQWPX participation. It puzzles me why exactly in my 2 posts about the CQWW WPX last month pictures are missing. Does anyone have a clue?

I remember I could find all my blogger photos in a map in google images when I just started. Searching for it I found https://get.google.com/albumarchive. And could retrieve my pictures again. But strange enough the quality has degraded a lot...

3 comments:

VE9KK said...

Good evening Bas, funny you should mention this I had the exact thing happen to me and my post was about a month old as well. It was only one picture and it was one I took myself as at first I thought it may have been an issue with a stock picture. I would be interested to know what is the issue as you and I have had it and I just noticed it by chance.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

PE4BAS, Bas said...

I still don't know Mike. But since you had the same thing it is a fault at google. I use stock photos as well and they have never been removed. But this time all were my own pictures. They were removed from my blog but I could still find them at the photo archive...although downloading them was not possible, I had to take a screenshot from a degraded picture. 73, Bas

John AE5X said...

Bas, when you first posted this, it had not yet happened to any of the photos on my own blog but now several photos are gone from two of my postings from about 2 weeks ago. Weird? Maybe a virus of some sort - Covid for blogspot?
73 - John