Monday, April 13, 2020

#10m propagation 13 April - ES season is coming


Not amazing like yesterday but it is evident the ES season is coming. Yes my signal was spotted in South Africa and South America. I did made 2 QSOs with Brazil. But overall it was Europe that was booming in today. 33 QSOs were made on 10m. Since WSJT-Z has excellent filtering I only work stations that haven't been worked before on 10.

Update 21:45 UTC:

Just when I think propagation on 10m is over...


Stations from Argentina, Uruquay and Brazil booming in again....made 3 additional QSOs into South America.

5 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hallo Bas, dat is een mooie opening. 10 meter is dan een leuke band. Ik moet dat iets meer in de gaten houden. 73 Paul

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hallo Paul, ik houd 10m in de gaten als ik thuis ben. Ik wil de radio niet onbeheerd zijn werk laten doen. Het is zeker interessant vooral om te zien dat er s'avonds dan ineens toch nog condities zijn. Ik moet er wel bij vermelden dat de 4 element LFA 10m beam op 14m hoogte wel zeker een verschil maakt t.o.v. een verticale of draad antenne. 73, Bas

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Ja, dat geloof ik meteen, hi. 73 Paul

MadDogMcQ said...

I need to snap out of my 20/40M fixation, lol. 73, Tom.

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Don't expect too much Tom. I'm using a 4 element LFA beam on 14m agl. 73, Bas