Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Yaesu FT-767GX units sale



In my post from 15 July I wrote I would send a list to all radio friends with all equipment for sale that I have to sell for PD0FF Foppe. After examining all the equipment I decided I will not send any list. As you know Foppe has the disease ALS but luckely feels a bit better and has been asking me for setting up a small station again. Returning some of his equipment is obvious. The problem though is that most of his equipment is having malfunctions, is old and worth less to nothing. The few things that are from value will be sold on the dutch marketplace. If it cannot be sold I will try to sell it on our yearly local radioclub auction.

Actually there is only 3 items that are valuable. These are the 2m, 70cm and 6m units for a Yaesy FT-767GX(II). If you are interested please let me know.


I prefer to sell the all for one price. But I sell them apart as well.

Update: SOLD!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you still have the 70 cm module? Does it cover 430 to 440? Interested in satellites and EME. 73, John, WA8TON jwasciuk at gmail dot com

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hello John, please read the last sentence of my post! 73, Bas