Sunday, February 19, 2023

ARRL DX CW Contest

 Just participating in this contest for a short time. Working USA/Canada only is a bit.....well....boring. But anyway, I had a goal: working fellow blogger VE9KK. I did work him on both 10m and 15m. I also worked blogger VE3VN again on 15m. I found that the fun would be concentrating on the far away west-coast of both USA/Canada, so I did. I only worked 10m, 15 and 20m. Most contacts were made on 10m. 75 QSO in total.


Yellow=10m Lightblue=15m darkblue=20m

2 comments:

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bas, it was very nice working you on the weekend. There was another call EA4BAS and that one would throw me for a loop now and then. We made several contacts but at first I was always wondering if it was PE4BAS and I was miss copying.
It was a great contest and the solar conditions could not had been better.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hello Mike, yes EA4BAS... I always get mixed up with him, also in phone contests. You had an excellent signal on both 15m and 10m. Thans for the contacts. Of course it helps a lot that you moved to the other side of Canada now. 73, Bas