Sunday, May 24, 2020

#10m propagation


As a matter of fact I'm operating SO2R with the call PE75FREE on both 12m and 10m right now. The propagation is exceptional. I finally managed to work Japan (JH3AIU) and China (BD7BS) on 10m yesterday. See far more DX and not able to reach everything, even not with FT8. It might be the low noise LFA? But it doesn't matter. The weather turned from blue sky and sunny to grey and rainy today, I'm happy it does rain since the garden does need it badly. Thanks to everyone that is working the special call. I do my best to reach as much stations as possible.

4 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hallo Bas, ik hoorde ook diverse Spaanse sprekende stations op 11 meter vanmorgen, zelfs met FM (en SSB) en op 10 m waren ook prima condities. 73 Paul

stu neslig said...

hi bas
it has been cracking on 10m lately. i have worked 7 ATNO's mainly in the
caribbean.all on a homebrew moxon + 50w, made me happy. lets hope it continues.
73 stu 2e0xxo

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Ja ik hoorde ook diverse EA stations in FM op 10m. 73, Bas

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Congrats on the new ones. 10m is worldwide open these days. Worked Thailand as a bonus yesterday. 73, Bas