Thursday, January 30, 2020

Friese 11 steden contest trophy

When I came home today I found a package from the Friese 11 steden contest organisation. The package contained a huge and heavy trophy. Wow, I won the contest...

A dutch review of last years contest can be read here:

https://pe4bas.blogspot.com/2019/11/friese-11-steden-contest-verslag.html

The final results can be found here:

http://www.pi4lwd.nl/11st2019uit.htm

It was a fun contest and I enjoyed it very much like always. A big thanks to the organisation of this event.

I won this contest before in 2011. So I'm a second time winner...

4 comments:

VE9KK said...

Wow what a surprise..... Your I'm on the big leagues now next stop the contest speaking circuit!
Congratulations Bas
73,
Mike
VE9KK

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hallo Bas: gefeliciteerd, die kan mooi in de prijzenkast. 73 Paul

John AE5X said...

Congrats Bas - what's next?!

PE4BAS, Bas said...

PACC is nect...but I don't participate to win. I'm just contesting for fun. 73, Bas