Sunday, May 19, 2019

#10m 19 May 19


It has been a few days ago checking for ES propagation, No time for the radio hobby, unfortunately sometimes the job takes too much of my free time ;-(. This morning I took the opportunity to listen for ES on 6m, but the band was nearly death. The 10m band was open though, I turned my HB9CV to north east. For a few minutes I was able to catch the disturbed signal from BD0AAI but I was unable to make any QSO, listening to his signal I was surprised anyway that his signal could be decoded...
I was on for about 1 hour and managed to make QSOs with a few Ukrainian stations, 4K6FO from Azerbaijan and two Moldovian stations. Not bad for multihop ES I think. I really don't know what the rest of the day has been showing since I had to switch off the radio and had to go, returning late at home this evening.

No comments: