Sunday, September 20, 2026

Bloggers blogroll still broken

 

Some of you probably noticed that something is wrong with the blogroll at te right part of this blog. After Mike VE9KK wrote me an e-mail I noticed that it is not updating with new feeds. Mike and others with a "blogger" blog experience the same problem. Unfortunately it is a problem that google has to solve. We cannot fix this ourselves. I hope this will be solved soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pain. This has been going on for 4-6 weeks on and off.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they even care about Blogger and how long it will stay around?

VE9KK said...

Good afternoon Bas, I posted how to get the blogroll going again using the gadget HTML/JaveScript. I posted the code that is needed and how to add your own blogroll HTML links.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

PE4BAS, Bas said...

That always will be the question...

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hello Mike, you put in a lot of AI effort I see. I will keep it in mind. In the mean time I see some new updated blog feeds in the original blogroll. I guess blogger is busy with the issue...but it is not solved yet. 73, Bas