A small review about the magic band(s) this year. I didn't have much time to monitor all the time and so I probably missed some DX. I know of one evening there was strong propagation to Colombia and Ecuador but although I saw stations with very good signals I was not able to make any QSO. The propagation was widespread across Europe so I was certainly not the only one calling at that moment, sometimes some spotty propagation is better if the spot is right at your QTH. Well, there is always a next time.
| Photo from M0OXO.com |
On the first day of June we had some propagation to South America. June is always the best month for the ES season as far as I know and experienced.
Overall there were some DX possibilities but as always it is the magic that has to happen at the time that we are on air.
1 comment:
Some nice cards, Bas and it's nice to see XT2AW is still sending out RF after all these years. He was my first station in Africa to ever work...that was in 1979!
73,
John
Post a Comment