Wednesday, May 11, 2022

#60m Jordan worked

 

  Actually I'm not that active at the moment. Unfortunately because I probabely missed a lot of DX. I thought of good times on 60m over the last few years and decided to take a look last evening. I was surprised by JY4CI from Jordan. Did not work this DXCC before on 60m. The pile-up was unbelievable but after about 2 hours of calling I managed to get through. The fun is that I actually worked remote and from the living room enjoying the Eurovision songfestival on TV at the same time.

I also encountered some bad FT8 habits from others this evening. Will write about that later...

2 comments:

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bas, a very nice find for sure and when I read that you spent 2 hours I thought wow. Then having the option to operate remote and watch tv music awards is a great way to pass the time both on the radio and listening to music.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

Bas PE4BAS said...

Hello Mike, it seems the way we work DX these days is very different from what we used to. It is, well.....a little boring actually. So you have to find other ways to spend the time that you're waiting till you are finally be called by the DX. In the mean time I worked a second station from Jordan on 60m. 73, Bas