Monday, September 27, 2021

OMG!

 


Due to the COVID-19 restrictions we were not able to get to our club evening. Exchanging QSL via bureau was on a hold. Last friday was the first time in a year we could get and send our QSL cards again. The local QSL manager had something to tow. Most of the QSL cards are for the PE75FREE activation from last year....!!!!

This is what my PE75FREE QRZ page has to tell about QSL:


It seems reading is more difficult as contacting me via radio ;-)

The question is.....why??? All bureau cards for PE75FREE have been sent, do not send me any QSL cards as reply. I don't want them and don't need them.

2 comments:

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bas, can you imagine how many QSL cards you would have gotten if you had said nothing on your QRZ page??
73,
Mike
VE9KK

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hello Mike, I'll better not imagine that ;-). 73, Bas