Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2022 statistics

 Time to review my log. I never worked 180 DXCC in one year before, That certainly is a highlight of this year. 


Actually I made less QSOs compared to the previous years. That is only because I didn't do as much contests. I concentrated on working nice DX and as much as possible my prefered mode SSB. 

Unfortunately the main graph website I used in the past "grafiektools" is offline, the website redirects to "chartle.nl" which has not as many graphic possebilities. Besides that I had to design everything over again. Luckely it went well so I can present some graphs again.


I was surprised to see that I worked more QSOs as ever on 10m instead of the usual 80m. I was also surprised to see that I worked almost an equal number of QSOs on 30/17/12m. Actually I thought I made a lot more QSOs on 30m, but I didn't. I think the problem for me is that SSB is not allowed on 30m.


I want to see myself as experimental station. However, sometimes I have not enough time to do everything. I've experimented with more digimodes in the past. As ever the majority of QSOs is with my favorite mode SSB. At least one QSO with Q65 was made with a German station and a new mode was introduced with VARA or Dynamic, a product from the digital mode software VarAC. Surprisingly I didn't make a single QSO with RTTY. 


You will not see January in this graph, the number of QSOs in this month was 0. Overall I made less QSOs this year. Only oktober, due to the CQWW contest, was my busiest month on the radio it seems.

And finally my DXCC numbers so far:


Well, this post is just for archive purposes. It might be impressive for some readers, for others this is just peanuts. I think the numbers don't say much. I had fun, that is most important in this hobby.

No comments: