Monday, November 7, 2022

#60m Togo worked

 

Worked 5V7RU on 60m this evening. The contact was almost lost since some kind of strange broadband signal was wiping out all signals on the 60m band. Luckely a few seconds later everything came back and I received the RR73. A new one on 60m. Decided to remove my last "new one on 60m" TY0RU from my log. I'm not in their log on 60m and it seems most of the time there was a pirate active with the TY0RU call. I really don't know what fun it is to mislead other HAMs, most of us will not understand...

4 comments:

VE9KK said...

Good morning Bas, very nice work to get TY0RU in the log again...well this time not a possible pirate like before. It is very unfortunate that there are folks out there that find joy in being a pirate station.
73,
Mike
VE9KK

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Did not work TY0RU but 5V7RU. Small difference, another DXCC, Same people though. Indeed a strange thing some HAMs see as their hobby. 73, Bas

John AE5X said...

Congrats on the contact. I just worked them from my car on 20m CW.

73,
John AE5X

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Well done John, congrats. 73, Bas