Thursday, October 27, 2022

Upcoming CQWW DX SSB 2022


 Just download and checked my results in last years CQWW DX SSB contest. I became number one in the Netherlands on 10m single band. Not a bad result after all. If propagation is as good or better next weekend I will again try to do a 10m single band effort. However at night I will be on other bands as well if propagation on 10m is over.




There will be a lot of interesting DX stations on air in the contest. I'm particularly interested in working JD1BQP from Ogasawara, V85RH from Brunei, VK9C from Cocos Keeling Isl. and YJ0CA from Vanuatu. All announced to be active in this contest and hopefully active on 10m were I have best chances to work such DX. They would all be new DXCCs for me.

2 comments:

John AE5X said...

I'll look for you on 10m, Bas. I'll be operating 10m mobile for a bit in the contest. Good luck and have fun!

73,
John AE5X

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Did have a couple of good runs into the states John. Have been reported on the DXcluster several times but no sign from AE5X unfortunately....73, Bas