Wednesday, March 10, 2021

QSL from sunny Fiji





As far as I know Tony does no digital QSL. A way to confirm the contact is to buy the QSL. It is against my policy. But I really wanted the QSL since it is quite special. Tony went through difficult times losing his son by accident, very sad. However I'm shure this hobby gives him a lot of distraction from the whole situation. Then the Covid-19 situation prevented postal service from shipping the QSL cards. I remember it took me a long time till finally the propagation was good enough to make a QSO with Tony after receiving him many times before. I think I tried for almost a year to get into the log. After waiting for almost another year the QSL finally arrived...the 60m band shure gave me a lot of interesting DX I never worked before on any other band.

Update 12-03-2021: After checking my log it is verified Tony does confirm via LOTW.

No comments: