PC4T Paul and I had a sked which was moved from yesterday to today due to other obligations. It almost went wrong at first as I discovered 5 minutes before the sked my battery powering the autotuner was low and the charger had switched of supply to protect it. So I had to search for a alternative 12V supply. Found an old PSU but it went defective when I switched it on. Luckely I still had my 7Ah battery which I use for QRP operations and used that for the time being. Just on time I switched the computer on....oh no....3 updates! A couple of minutes too late but I was there. Paul and I tried JT65A first but that wasn't working. I proposed JT9 and after almost an hour trying we succeed to make a contact. At -27dB levels it is just a matter of luck and perseverance. I worked at 40W with the Icom IC-706 and the multiband vertical, switched on the 250Hz CW filter and NB off to create extra sensitive receive. Paul was also working at 40W with the Yaesu FT-450 and his 3 band endfed as far as I know.