I am not really a QSL card collector anymore but I know others do. So for my activation from Denmark last summer I made some paper cards to send around. The photo is made on the last day activation when testing out the lightweight endfed which did very well in the end. The complete card was made with the help of chatGPT. According to my XYL I do not look like that. The AI engine also changed the radio and other stuff. But actually I don't really care. It's just the idea. And most of the cards are ending in the bin anyway. For those that like the paper QSL I hope you appreciate it. Unfortunately
I lost the FT8 log since I cannot start the laptop anymore it is completely broken now. Cards are only send out to all the CW and SSB contacts I made. But if I receive a card from a FT8 contact made I will reply.

I like the card! 73 de Jeff KE9V
ReplyDeleteTnx Jeff, it is made with AI but photos are made by me and my daughter. 73, Bas
DeleteGood morning Bas looks like a great card. AI did a good job.
ReplyDelete73,
Mike
VE9KK
Would have asked the AI to bulk me out like the Hulk, myself! Fun way to do a quick QSL card. all best and 73, Steve K9ZW
ReplyDeleteYou can ask AI anything hihi. Isn't that the truth, you can be anyone or anything on the internet or even on the radio. Only the people that know me personally know what I really look like. 73, Bas
Delete