Thursday, August 24, 2017

#JT9 RDRC Activity days

Just to generate more activity I thought I post it again with the rules in short.

Date: 25, 26, 27 August 2017
Time: Friday 00:00 UTC - Sunday 23:59 UTC
Mode: JT9


 In setting general be shure your locator is correct in "My Grid". Please don't "tick" the box "display in miles" as distance will be sum up in km.









Don't forget to write the amount of km in the comments box for every QSO.
Your log in ADIF format can be send to: 01-10(at)rdrclub.ru before 23:59 UTC 31 August 2017.

Certificates of JT9 Activity Days «Make haste slowly» in electronic form will be reawarded with all participants at whom the sum of distances up to correspondents will exceed 100.000 kilometers. 

Although I will be not on the frequency all the time I will be spotting at least one band. If time allows I will log in via remote or get into the shack if I am at home to make as many QSOs I can. You can spot which band I am here on my blog at the right of this blogpost.

2 comments:

Boris Sfiligoj said...

The award period you wrote is wrong, it's on 25-26-27 august 2017
73 de iv3fpx
Boris

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Correct Boris, I changed it now. Sorry for that. 73, Bas