Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sorry, almost forgot...

I'm feeling terrible. After my vacation in Denmark last spring I forgot to upload my contact log. Only a few contacts but as important as other contacts. I didn't have much time to make QSOs and my activity was mainly on WSPR. But here it is for everyone who's interested. Used a FT817 5W and a Superantenna MP-1 in the snow.





I can already reveal that we will be returning to Denmark next year in spring. We will stay at a more northern location. Of course I will bring my Yaesu FT-817 with me. I will try to implement some new equipment to decrease weight and size of the whole portable station. I will again try to receive my own beacon at home on 30m. Hopefully it will work this time...

2 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hallo Bas, Denemarken is een mooie plek, alhoewel ik er nog nooit geweest ben. Moet ik toch eens gaan doen. Aan het blog kom ik niet zo toe. Ik plaats nu af en toe mijn qrz log voor updates. Veel andere tekst heb ik niet veel meer. Plaatst soms ook wat op Twitter. 73 Paul

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hallo Paul, Denemarken is echt een aanrader. Tenminste dat vind ik. Rust en ruimte. ALthans dat is onze ervaring. Wat betreft je blog, Augustus is traditioneel een tijd dat men niet zoveel post. Het komt misschien van de winter wel weer. 73, Bas